Most Generous RS Moment

shadow2690

What is your most valued generous moment you have done for someone else?

Mine was when I was just starting my goal to 85 mining and was in the dwarvern mines.

Some level 14 character was mining coal with a bronze pickaxe because they couldn't afford rune at the moment.

I was power mining iron and got a rock giant. I killed the rock giant and got a rune pickaxe.

I asked her what mining level she was and she replied 38. I told her to take over the iron and get 40 and I would give her the pickaxe.

She got 40 mining in like half an hour and I gave her the pickaxe. She was so excited and thanked me so much.

Felt good to do.

The other day I traded someone 17k. I could tell they were new, and the -17k evened out my bank. After that I made him full mith, and adamant. Made his brother some too. I've done some other stuff, just don't remember. OH! I do remember that I ran across a gravestone in wildy when I was mining, back when revs were out, so I blessed it. About 5 mins later the person came back, thanked me oh so much, and walked out with his addy (g). :)

~Priest

a friend and i were bored once and decided to give out around 200k (each of us) to random ppl. We teled to lumby and went to the cow's pen or w\e. we spammed who was not a bot and only 1 person answered. so i gave her 200k, my friend spammed once more and she was the only reply so he gave her another 200k plus blk t full. We made some1 rich with jsut a simple answer xD

...ahh good times...

Most generous moment I can remember was actually what somebody else did for me.

A friend lended me a blue partyhat. Before there was any official lending system.

It was nice to see that there could be enough trust in the game for somebody to do that (and of course I gave it back).

Most generous moment...hmm before masors...once upon a time back in 06 I felt super generous, but I didnt go look for anyone all I did was take out 5mil (3/4 my bank back then) and walked around lumbridge on my way to draynor to sit in my usual spot and talk with old friends well along the way this level three started following me and said "Do you want to buy this goblin mail I got from that goblin?" Nicest girl I ever met on rs (wish could remember the username...) but at first I thought of telling her to go sell it to the general store like anyone else, but I started talking to her and turned out she had barely 30 gp to her name and was one of the happiest ppl i ever met so we were talking and I said hey follow me to draynor, and come sit and chat with us well of course she did...We got to Draynor and she sat with me and some other ppl and we talked for like 2hrs straight doing nothing else and at the end I said hey (bubbles) was her nickname but not username... I said "I don't believe I answered you...I would love to buy your goblin mail!! So she put up the trade and guess what I put up as an offer back??? **5mil**gp...she declined the trade and said I know that its not worth that much :( and i can't take your money, but I replied It has no use to me compared to the joy I get from giving :) So she put up the trade and I gave her 5mil gp I wish we were still friends today, but sadly she grew to quit rs due to family issues and never started playing again, but I got a new friend and the joy of giving people what I take for granted :)

NEW MOST GENEROUS MOMENT!!!=>most generous moment

Edited by Slay

While cutting magic trees, a guy was bragging about how rich he was, and was switching between all his equipable items. A couple of minutes later, an abyssal whip appeared under him. I took it, and a couple of minutes later, he was said "Oh my God! I lost my whip?! Where did it go?!" I could have stayed quiet about it, or ran off with it, but I said "You dropped it," and without him asking for it, I returned it to him. That guy added me, and we were friends for like a week before I didn't see him login anymore.

Now a days, I'm a little bit more bitter. Had he dropped it today, I would have remained quiet.

Back a year or two ago, at christmas time, my friends and I dressed up in our santa suits (w/out santa hat of course) and went around RS for a few hours asking people if they had been good :rolleyes: or bad :devil: , then giving them either a bunch of stuff or some coal. I did it this year too, but it was just me, and I quit after an hour because only 3 or 4 people responded to me. ahh, good times.

Back a year or two ago, at christmas time, my friends and I dressed up in our santa suits (w/out santa hat of course) and went around RS for a few hours asking people if they had been good :rolleyes: or bad :devil: , then giving them either a bunch of stuff or some coal. I did it this year too, but it was just me, and I quit after an hour because only 3 or 4 people responded to me. ahh, good times.

We should do that.

[Edit] Oh, yesterday I also made a lvl 8 in full bronze full steel and mith because he asked if I had any extra ores for him. So I made him some armor. lol [/edit]

~Priest

The most recent one was when i gave someone frost bones for 70-99 pray a couple of days after free trade came out. Don't remember the amount of bones, but i remember i had to buy them at 24k each or so.

Edited by Ahm Rules

• 1 month later...

i was finishing up mining gems at shilo, when a nooby guy came in asking to mine with me. he only had the dwarven army axe, which is equal to steel. I told him that, and he said that he didn't have the money to buy anything better, so i ended my trip a couple of gems short and gave him my rune pick :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Me and OWYN were messing around in the wildy doing low risk, lever/mage bank pking for lulz when we starting killing whiteberry botters (level 50s to 100s) and then there were some lowlevels. We got to red dragon isle and some level 20 in full steel was killing the botters and gaining varrock teles. I was poisoned because one of the bots had a DDS and he gave me an anti before I died.

I asked him how much his bank was and he said "about 30k". I said I wanted to pay him back for the anti, and he said it better not be 200gp. I gave him 1m for fun.