~Guide to Looking into Peaches~

Aquaotter

Scrooge says: Sell your full guthan's. With the peach you can train forever - cheaply.

Disclaimer - Please Read: The following guide is written by one of the cheapest, most pinch-penny, richest(?) (non-merchant) scrooges of Runescape.

The author is not responsible for any psychological trama that fellow players may experience as a result of following the guidelines within this guide. If you are the type of person that uses swordfish instead of tuna to train, or use barrows armor while training, it is adviseable that you stop reading immediately or risk being tainted by the author's abject methods of money-saving

Also Added Until Further Notice: Author is also not responsible for failure to control yourself in your euphoria once you recognize the importance for this godly method of cheap food (or actually in the case of this client - the realization of his non-scroogist money waste on barrows items)

user posted image

As you can see, the client has obviously lost it. Read at your own risk. I expect no lawsuits from my simple statement: It's just peach and it's better than your guthan. Touche?

[X] I accept

[_] Blasphemy! I must reach the [Panic Button] before this noob corrupts my soul!

I see we have reached an agreement. You've made a wise decision young one.

This guide is about the spell "Bones to Peaches" Let's begin:

Requirements for the Spell

In order to cast the "Bones to Peaches" spell, you will need:

user posted image

1. Runescape Membership

2. At Least Level 60 Magic

3. Spell Activated (See Activation Requirements Below)

4. Runes Required to Cast Spell (2 Nature, 4 Water, and 4 Earth Runes*)

5. Runes Required to Cast Spell in Graveyard (1 Nature, 2 Water, and 2 Earth Runes) - This is no longer true. The it was a bug and is updated.

Requirements for Spell Activation Include:

1. Completing the New Mage Training Arena Numerous Times

For a Complete Guide of the Mage Training Arena, Click Here

2. Obtaining:

Old Prices - 01/04-01/10/2006:

440 Telekenetic Pizazz Points

600 Alchemist Pizazz Points

7100 Enchantist Pizazz Points

400 Graveyard Pizazz Points

(Scrooge laughs at your ill-fortune if you brought at those prices)

New Prices:

200 Telekenetic Pizazz Points

300 Alchemist Pizazz Points

2000 Enchantist Pizazz Points

200 Graveyard Pizazz Points

user posted image

3. Purchasing the Spell from the Rewards Guardian Within the Arena

user posted image

*Note: As the general rule of the scrooge when casting spells. Always use an elemental staff while doing so to conserve pricey runes. In this case, if you have a mud staff, please use it as it will replace both earth and water runes. If you don't, DO NOT BUY it as prices for them are dropping at rates faster than the runes cost. Lastly, if you do have one, use it and then SELL IT! Failure to do will result in the punishment of poorness from the inability to act as a diciplined, true scrooge.

Statistics of the Spell:

Because you are an amatuer scrooge, the cost for the spell may have slipped out of your head. If that is the case. Be ashamed. Be very ashamed. Do not let it happen again *twack in the head by the cane of Scrooge*. Here they are again... amatuer.

1. 2 Nature, 4 Water, and 4 Earth Runes.

... and remember that true scrooges remember anything pretaining to money.

2. (Experience Per Cast to be Filled in Later by Scrooge)

3. One Cast Converts All of the Bones into Peaches**

**Note: This is the only reason why the Scrooge recommends this method!!! Scrooge intelligent. Obey Scrooge now!

Statistics of the Peach:

user posted image

(Scrooge thinks that they should add a couple leaves to it to make it more artistically pleasing. Scrooge also thinks it looks like a pink grapefruit, not peach.)

1. Each Peach Heals 8 Hitpoints

2. Peaches Do Not Provide Super Compost when Rotted, so Stop Wasting Them! *twack*

3. Peaches are Not Tradeable

4. Peaches Cannot be Placed in Baskets

5. Peaches May Replace Bananas in the Graveyard Room, Cast Costs are Reduced to the Same as "Bones to Bananas"

Financial Profit Calculations Made by Scrooge

For a load of 28 bones held in the inventory:

2 Natures, 4 of Either Water or Earth Runes*** = 630 gp

28 Peaches = 224 hp

Scrooge says: 2.81 gp for 1 hp healed.

During actual realistic training, you generally only have 20 open inventory slots:

2 Natures, 4 of Either Water or Earth Runes*** = 630 gp

20 Peaches = 160 hp

Scrooge says: 3.94 gp for 1 hp healed. Scrooge cries for extra 1.13 gp wasted. Scrooge advises that you drop inventory items and pick up extra bones before casting spell for maximum scroogieness!!!

But Scrooge compares...

For tuna training:

160 hp = 16 tuna = 1600 gp

Scrooge says: 10 gp for 1 hp healed.

For lobster training:

160 hp = 13.333 lobster = 2666.667 gp

Scrooge says: 16.67 gp for 1 hp healed.

Scrooge says: Other types of fish food statistics need not be provided. You shouldn't be reading this guide if you used them anyways *twack! bad poser scrooge...*

***Note: Scrooge should need not remind you why it is Water "or" Earth and not "and".

*tries to wipe the shark off her mouth* "Honestly i've been eating tuna - I certainly haven't been giving tuna away!!!! ha!"

This sounds intriguing - I'm wondering if any of the other stuff you can get at the mage training matches up for the points spent?? The place is really getting montonous to me already har!

Guest wammer4

I myself am a Penny pincher, I rarely buy anything to train at all I fish everything and make everything that I can to a point

Because in reality, everything in Runescape is free for the most part if you know how and where to get it with what skills

Excellent guide, i look forward to more..

Guest csword345

Obey the scrooge (who, oddly enough, likes to refer to himself in the egotistical third person point of view. laugh.gif )

Sounds great, cept when trying to raise prayer dry.gif

Ill definately keep it in mind (places postit note on monitor as a reminder to sell guthan and buy dragon and/or verac)

Also nice panic button laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Guest HOLLYWUDscum

this is my questions for the scrooge of all scrooge's..

Can peaches be put in a basket? if so this might be worth something..

Most people do not know about the highest healing food in Rs, the food that heals 30 hp.... the strawberry basket.. baskets hold 5 strawberrys and they heal 6 hp each.

If u can put peaches in a basket.... o0o0o00o 40 hp healing...

Also, The following was a result of the mass spamming received by the author of this guide...

user posted image

peaches are natures candy, btw

Edited by HOLLYWUDscum

this is my questions for the scrooge of all scrooge's..

Can peaches be put in a basket? if so this might be worth something..

Most people do not know about the highest healing food in Rs, the food that heals 30 hp.... the strawberry basket.. baskets hold 5 strawberrys and they heal 6 hp each.

If u can put peaches in a basket.... o0o0o00o 40 hp healing...

Also, The following was a result of the mass spamming received by the author of this guide...

user posted image

peaches are natures candy, btw

No, unfortunately they cannot be place in baskets sad.gif .

Yea strawberries and sara brews remain the best foods on RS. Drats.

so u are pointing that we kill monsters that drop bones and convert into peaches...

what if we kill shadow warriors? like me for example.

or kill things like fire giants, ogres, red dogs, greens, ect...

it wouldnt work, would it? ohmy.gif

nice guide tho, looking forward to see the picture of the l33t peach laugh.gif

so u are pointing that we kill monsters that drop bones and convert into peaches...

it wouldnt work, would it? ohmy.gif

nice guide tho, looking forward to see the picture of the l33t peach laugh.gif

Yes there are certain flaws in the plan. For those monsters it's better to use food - but guthans has its weakesses too. In fact, against everything with a mage based attack.

Infinite bloodvelds anyone? laugh.gif

Top that. wink.gif

it wouldnt work, would it?  ohmy.gif

nice guide tho, looking forward to see the picture of the l33t peach  laugh.gif

Yes there are certain flaws in the plan. For those monsters it's better to use food - but guthans has its weakesses too. In fact, against everything with a mage based attack.

Infinite bloodvelds anyone? laugh.gif

Top that. wink.gif

they drop bones? i thought they drop tounges

• 2 months later...