~Guide to Looking into Peaches~

Aquaotter

Guest taleswapper

Or alterantively you could kill things that drop good and are easy to bank with and *make* money while you train ohmy.gif Green dragons with ancients takes 20 seconds to bank and get back.

That said it's a good guide, nice to see some actual analysis of the benefits as opposed to guessing smile.gif I got enough pizaz points to buy the spell except for about 30 telekinetic points (hate that telekinetic maze thingy), and I think you have convinced me to do so.

Cheers.

EDIT: Might be worth listing the best bone dropping monsters for xp or loot.

Edited by taleswapper

• 1 month later...

omg i spent like 10 hours getting that spell and it doesnt' work on big bones~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wth big bones are still bones!!!! I wanted to train at huge lvl 80 skeletons with salve ammy but big bones don't convert. Yea, yea go to dogs and get regular bones but this defeats the purpose of ownage and fast exp...

*sigh* i guess i will just camp out at dusties

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Good guide biggrin.gif If I had enough money, and runes, and patience to get that many pizzaz points, I would do it tongue.gif

The only big problem comes in for those who like to train prayer...

Well... I did it. Kinda a long time ago... but whatever. Just thought I'd post about this. Now all I've gotta do is get 65 slayer... go dust-deviling.

I had enough money, and runes, and patience and pizzazz points!! biggrin.gif :proud:

I think the easiest ones to get were the graveyard ones... didn't take as much time as the other ones. The worst ones were defenitly the tele ones though sad.gif Didn't take too long once I put my mind to getting all the points... but still. Only like 4 different puzzles, and a lot of running around sad.gif High alching ones took ages too.... lol.

Well... the whole thing really kind of took a long time. But hopefully it will be worth it in the long run.

• 2 weeks later...