Firemake while you fletch

Jardeath

Basically sums it up. Not completely my idea, the one I saw used the fm way that involved being at ge and burning to the west then the east, so you could only make the bolts for half the time, also they made 10 per fire, i double it with some pro clicking for double the xp, also factor in the bolt making while running to and from bank.

The xp/hour is calculated in the description of the video, I don't feel like pasting it here too.

You don't want any details of your video in the post? What if the video stops working one day, youtube isn't perfect you know wink.gif? I know you could at least screeny the inventory and show which order you click before you start your next fire- but it's your choice if you don't want.

Other than that, it's a pretty good way to show and lead, so that others can try it out themselves. This'll be going to guides on the 25th unless bnnc chooses to make exception and move before hand happy.gif

You don't want any details of your video in the post? What if the video stops working one day, youtube isn't perfect you know wink.gif? I know you could at least screeny the inventory and show which order you click before you start your next fire- but it's your choice if you don't want.

I'll take that chance, this was just a quick thing before going to bed, I downloaded the camtasia trial just for it.

Also, you could obviously do this between obstacles during agility. I've been trying to think what else would be good, but not much luck yet. Also does anyone know of any other items like the bolts where you just click things together got exp? Until I made this I had never made bolts.

Really great way to multitask happy.gif  I wonder if you can do this with other skills

Agility, as I said above, and possibly thieving now that I think about it. Also, if I wanted to go penguin find, I'd just carry 50k bolts around so I'd always be gaining xp.

Edit: I just took them with me on my farm run for more fletching xp

• 2 months later...