Re-applying !

ProGreeen

Howdy ! well been having a healthy long break from Runescape, used to be "MaSoR" back in the days, when gravelboy (or was it Graveler? dont remember the spelling) was in charge i believe ? Is she Still playing ? well i was thinkin to re join ! Loved the Events back in the days , especially the Pk wars !

Well hope you will concider it ! And lookin forward to some good waste of time with ya'll !

Oh by the way, used to be Named WeirdoDk / Simon112 (later) !

ProGreeen !

EDIT: forgot the specs ;)

ProGreeen

Mining 73

Smithing 64

Highest : woodcut 90

Combat 95

Sometimes P2P, currently F2P !

and ive read and reagreed the Rules :)

Re EDIT :

Duuuh sorry , missed the largest letters in the rules !

I have read and understand the rules to MaSoRs! :wub:

Edited by ProGreeen

Hi and welcome back :) Could you just have a read through our rules again? You seem to have missed something :( And we also need to speak to you in game or you can join #masors_validation on SwiftIRC so we can validate you :)

Dont see what i missed ? And just add me ;)

I would love to add you, however, I agree with Tore, you seem to be missing something, and I cannot add you unless you have proven to us that you have read and understood the rules.

Hint: There is a not-so-secret hidden message in the rules (by Masors' Law, I cannot tell you where in the rules) that contain instructions that you must follow word-to-word verbatim to indicate to us that you have read and understood the rules.

As Tore recommended, please reread the rules carefully so you don't miss it.

• Upvote 2