My favorite thing about Masors

Aprz

Lets give our future members an idea of what kind of clan they are signing up for. Please list one thing you like about the clan with or without an explanation. Is your favorite thing in this clan the events? That you're in a non PK clan? That we allow affiliates/associates to post on the forum so even though they aren't a part of the clan, they can still interact with the community (for folks who are in another clan with a single clan rule)? That you aren't required to show up to events? Is your favorite thing the forums? The clan chat? Folks in IRC? Is your favorite thing Aprz because he's a cool guy? I'll start!

My favorite thing about Masors is the caring community here.

Everytime I log into RuneScape, stop by IRC, or go on the forums, I always have somebody to talk to. The majority of people I talk to on the Internet are Masors member. I signed up for Masors and bammed my friend list was full, I had all sorts of options to talk with different people inside or outside of the game, I can tell them an accomplishment like "I just got level 80 smithing" and they'll congratulate me instead of what a lot of RuneScape players seem to say like "good for you idc". They know me by my first name, they know the things I like, they are there for me when I am upset about dying in game, school not going to well, maybe an argument I had with a friend that day. They'll give me input, advice, and influence me in RuneScape and real life.

Edit: OWYN, I am there for you. Sorry about your shirt! :(

• Upvote 1

My favorite thing about masors is my opinion that we have the most mature and civil membership base in all of runescape. We, at masors, are a community and a family and help each other out with practically everything. Why, just today our generous, mature, and well-mannered leader, Tommy, assisted me in my understanding of positive and negative intentions in my forum posts. Thanks Tommy! You're an absolute love, just like every other member in this glorious fuzzy wuzzy community of friendship and awesomeness. I Live you all!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Definitely the community. :D I don't know if I'd still be playing rs without the cc (and before that, mIRC) channels, just to have people to talk to while I skill/slayer/whatever I'm doing. :) I like being able to announce the level I just got to people. ^^ I LOVE the drop parties, and the preparation and clan spirit they evoke! I got into masors because of a drop party announced on the tip.it forums. :D

I like that MaSoRS is where I can post and get responses. It seems obvious.

If I make a post, then I get a response.

However, this is different on other forums such as the RuneScape Official Forums. There are just so many members and people posting there that it literally becomes a cluster of spam. It's not rare that posts are overlooked. For example:

If I make a post. Somebody else makes a post. The next person makes another post. The next post is made. Later you have like 51 responses to the first post in that thread and nobody really reads through all those pages; it's not practical! It makes me feel that my post is pointless.

On MaSoRS, your posts are appreciated! There's a somewhat relaxed area but still mature. Of course, you get drama here and there as you would anywhere else, but it's not too bad. I think it's in our human nature to like a little bit of drama anyways ;)

Oh, and let us not forget that Mining and Smithing are the coolest skills in RuneScape! :wub:

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My favorite thing about masors is my opinion that we have the most mature and civil membership base in all of runescape. We, at masors, are a community and a family and help each other out with practically everything. Why, just today our generous, mature, and well-mannered leader, Tommy, assisted me in my understanding of positive and negative intentions in my forum posts. Thanks Tommy! You're an absolute love, just like every other member in this glorious fuzzy wuzzy community of friendship and awesomeness. I Live you all!!!!!!!!!!

Well Spoken, HMM best thing about masors is the community that forms masors: benevolent,outgoing,amazing group of individuals and I am proud to be a member of this clan

Forever and Always,

Grateful Member of a community I like to call M_A_S_O_R_S!!!!

There is one word in dutch that covers entire masors: "Gezelligheid"

That feeling when are a lot of people around you and feeling comfortable with them.

being in the woods at dark alone is far from Gezellig. But if you're with a couple of friends it makes a lot "gezelliger"

That's the thing with masors, if you lay runescape alone, with no social life within, it's very boring. And masors has a very "Gezellige" community.

PS: Drunk people are well known for their Gezelligheid :P

The people. We are all a bit quirky in our own ways. We are also completely random at times. And theres always someone to talk to when you get bored. :P

+1

new members can see what kind of clan we are in cc-shots. we random alright :P

PS:random here;(Portal 2 quote) SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

• 3 weeks later...

I like the nubs in the community :P

Yeah, I think I like the Clan chat the most, but I also adore events.

Sometimes the cc is very quiet, but there's always someone out there to

say non-sense stuff and cheer us all up.

While there are people with which you chat the most, being in the clan for a while

will make you feel like being in a family.

• 1 month later...

Although I may have different ideas about how to train various skills than most that like to just go to the ge and buy xp, most people here appreciate the help I'm willing to give them, even when my somewhat more direct approach might put some people off at times.

What I say, at times, may be misinterpreted as being harsh, but that's never my intention - I simply get straight to the point whenever I have something to say.

Offering, asking for, and listening to advice and conversation in general, with a respectful atmosphere regardless of whether or not you agree, is a large part of why this clan is so successful.