Sign in to follow this  
Aprz

Which color partyhat is your favorite and why?

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which color?

I own a red partyhat, but my favorite color partyhat is white. Before the removal of free trade, a friend lend me his white partyhat, and was awesome!!! Red would be awesome, but unfortunately it looks like a bronze med with my brown hair, and I don't want to change my hair because in my opinion, other styles of hair and color looks bad regardless of wearing a partyhat or not.

Ohh well red was always my rs color though my favorite color is purple........ hard choice.

Mmm purple I think?

and you're avatar is a green phat lol

His avatar changes colors. :)

Blue is my fav. Though realistically I'd wear red.

~Priest

The black was a joke. People used to honestly believe because it's easy to photoshp. Just put a picture of a white partyhat in MSPaint, invert the colors, and you'll have a black partyhat.

The black was a joke. People used to honestly believe because it's easy to photoshp. Just put a picture of a white partyhat in MSPaint, invert the colors, and you'll have a black partyhat.

I believe the black phat was indead real. Rumor has it was worn by a jmod.

http://runescape.wik...m/wiki/Partyhat

Mod Mark has stated that black party hats were planned to be released in-game but they were withheld because they were deemed "not festive enough".

Whites my fav.

~dragon~

It said they were planning to release a black partyhat too, but didn't cause it wasn't festive enough.