RL influences b/c of RuneScape

Joshua

One of my associates called over a manager's assistance so I ran there to help. The associate and the customer told me what they wanted and I began to type and navigate through the computer system.

The customer and the associate was stunned at how fast I could switch through windows and type; didn't even touch the mouse. What took other associates several minutes to do took me a couple seconds. The customer said "That was awesome!" I could hear the two talking about how fast that was while I walked away.

I was just trying remember where I learned to type so fast. How come I am so comfortable with the keyboard?

It dawned on me:

Aubrey666: "Wave:cyan: Selling Rune Scimitar @ 32k - Aubrey666 - Cash only!"

Aubrey666: "I said cash only noob!"

Aubrey666: "My santa is nfs..."

I remembered as I would sit there in W1 competing against those macro typers as I would try to "merchant" any items that I had at the time. I would type over and over the same thing until the job got done; sometimes this was done for hours as I clicked around and typed.

Some other things had light influences such as clicking around and typing as I was PKing or Rune Mining. Some "Mavis Beacon" Software while I was in the 4th grade typing into the Organ to play music faster. But I definitely think RuneScape helped me acquire a fast typing speed. Just made me laugh thinking about how silly it is that RuneScape did it.

Anything for you guys to laugh about. I know when I told Andrew he busted up laughing knowing that this was true for him as well.

Lol. I remember those days in w1. I had no idea those were macro people when I did it. I was amazed they could type so damn fast. Oh, I was the poor ignorant noob. I think rs helped my typing but I also think it helped my way of thinking/perspective on problems. "I need some food. 200gp for a lobster?!" lul.

~Priest

• 2 weeks later...