Play Other Games?

Aprz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

wow i looked at the trailer and it looks great, might buy it myself

I'd recommend it - it's not exactly the most in-depth or strategic game out there, but it's certainly a good laugh.

Currently playing Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP - it's an interesting game (if you could call it a game), give it a shot if you have an android device.

Currently playing Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP - it's an interesting game (if you could call it a game), give it a shot if you have an android device.

i googled it but it looks so strange :o

i bought hitman absolution a few weeks back, still have to finish it but i like it.

and next week is the release of 'ni no kuni wrath of the white witch'.

i'll be getting this one, anyone else heard of it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Been playing a bit of "Age of Conan-Unchained" recently. Was free on Steam I think, and looked cool. Turns out it is! Got stuck around level 10 (of 80) for a while, but now lv35 and going smoothly.

Bit like GW in the sense that it's very quest-based, but it's a bit more realistic (magic aside). My assassin looks more like a pirate ^^

That is all.

Sold off 5 games a few weeks ago, pretty much got rid of all my Wii games except for Super Smash Bros: Brawl, and I also dropped both of the Medal of Honor Games for my PS3 (hated the muti player especially on the the most recent game). I ended up buying Saints Row IV, but hated it! I turned it back in after less than a week cause it was just so damn bad! The game developers totally nerfed the entire game and it's a huge step backwards in my honest opinion from Saints Row III. Ended up buying Grand Theft Auto for my PS3 (which in hindsight I should of done in the first place) and am loving it!

Here is the updated list of my current game collection

As far as PC games go I don't play very many aside from PC based games aside from RS, I do play some classics like Empire Earth (love nuking people back to the stone age :P ), James Bond: Nightfire, and Battlefield: 1942 (I also have the Road to Rome expansion pack) but I do not play any of the games very often. Most of the games I play are console games, as far as consoles go I own a Wii, PS2, PS3, and a Gameboy Color.

For those interested I'll list all my games in my current collection by console.

Gameboy Color

• Driver

Wii

• Super Smash Brothers: Brawl

PS2

• Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
  • True Crime: Streets of LA
  • Madden 2009
  • Crazy Taxi
  • 007: Everything or Nothing
  • Ford Mustang Racing
  • Metal Slug: Anthology
  • Call of Duty: Finest Hour
  • Medal of Honor: Frontline
  • Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
  • Medal of Honor: European Assault
  • SSX 3
  • Gran Turismo
  • Star Wars: Battlefront 2

PS3

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts
  • SSX
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)
  • Battlefield: Bad Company 2
  • Grand Theft Auto V

I think that's all of them, it's taken me years to amass all the games I have, and my collection is forever growing too as I always keep an eye out for upcoming games that are of interest to me :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been playing this game called Qonqr that's like a military style pvp game where you build bases and deploy bots to defend them and launch bots to destroy enemy bases. It's on iPhone and Windows phone. If you play it, put me (Zaraldreyn) in as your recruiter, because then I get free crap.

Also started playing this MMO called Neverwinter, which is awesome, except it's got a lot of glitches and lags really bad on my 9 year old Dell computer. But it's got Dungeons and Dragons style user created content that gives you tons of currency. It's also got low level instance type things that you can solo and get gear and stuff. Haven't done any raiding in it though, so I can't comment on that.

And the reason I haven't raided in Neverwinter is because my boyfriend's roommates just got him back into WoW, which pretty much means I'm back into WoW. Alliance on Kael-thas server if anyone else is playing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...