Dungeons & Dragons

Lord Danbell

In talking with G01d, I mentioned that I could start a new campaign, still utilizing 3.5, in December during the same time slot.

This would require making new characters.

G01d and his bro voiced that they'd be in. Unholy and james, would you be interested again if we went this route?

I'm going with a prebuilt module to start with to establish some comfort as this would be my first DM. I can tell you that this module is designed for a party of 4 1st level players and should get everyone up to the 3rd level. With a little tweaking we could add another slot or two, if necessary.

• Upvote 1

I would be up for it, I can sound out James but he is in New York at the moment, so Ill have to do that next week.

I was enjoying the game we were playing though. I was looking forward to getting that character stronger, and I know James was looking forward to expanding his range of spells/miracles. Is that one dead now?

Dead may not be the right word. Perhaps a hiatus is better or the concept of a season.

The only options I see for keeping the characters would be everyone buying premium to port them, copying all the data into new sheets, or G01d and I switching accounts.

Having been a part of the campaign, I don't know that it would be fair for my to be writing a story for my character.

• 2 weeks later...