Re Applying

Guest Sir Pent5

Guest Sir Pent5

Hey, I tried that, and apparently I cannot receive emails from this site for some reason, so if you could just let this account be part of the guild and delete the old one i would appreciate it, I will remember this account for sure and this account has my main character on it anyway. Thanks!

Guest Sir Pent5

Yea I did that. Nothing... I think it could be easier to just make this account my actual account as I know the information on this one. So if whoever has the power to do that reads this, could you make that happen and possibly delete my old account sirPent5. Thanks a bunch. Also, I need member status on this account so I can do more than just post on the applying section lol.

Sir Pent5

Yea I did that. Nothing... I think it could be easier to just make this account my actual account as I know the information on this one. So if whoever has the power to do that reads this, could you make that happen and possibly delete my old account sirPent5. Thanks a bunch. Also, I need member status on this account so I can do more than just post on the applying section lol.

Sir Pent5

Add me on Runescape and I'll validate you.

Guest Sir Pent5

Add me on Runescape and I'll validate you.

It says ur offline? Sir Richarrd is ur rs name right? i tried richard and richarrd so maybe ur private chat is on?

Edited by Sir Pent5