Application

gaogier

Hello

First of all, My stats.

Name: Gaogier

Mining: 66

Smithing:58

I have read and understand the rules to MaSoRs! :wub:

You may want to know why I want to join?

I own a fansite, where alot of our old members kept talking about this site. I always thought sounds like fun, so I thought why not check them out.

Ideally I would like to fund drop parties, which require myself to have high level mining to gain lots of cash.

As I am currently level 66 and I need to be about level 85 to mine the good stuff, where else is there to be a great miner?

Edited by gaogier

Hi Gaogier,

It's a pleasure to hear that you and Runehint's members think so highly of us, and if they meet the requirements they are more than welcome to join. I'm happy to add a link to your fansite on our main site themasors.com so our members can easily access your site.

In order to join you must first edit a little something into your application from the rules ( http://themasors.com...showtopic=33012 ) in order to confirm that you have read them. We also need to talk to you ingame, so be sure to have your private chat turned on. If you can, try to join our clanchat (M a s o r s) or Swiftirc channel #Masors_validation to speed everything up. :)

It's not quite correctly done however, if you really do read our rules you will find out what we mean ;)

Sorry, really did read the rules, but didn't think to do the last thing... lol

One thing that is not clear about the rules, Signature size?

Edited by gaogier

Sorry, really did read the rules, but didn't think to do the last thing... lol

One thing that is not clear about the rules, Signature size?

We have no specific rule on the size, however if it is ridiculously big you'll just get a friendly PM asking you to trim it down a bit.

If you come on RS now we'd be more than happy to validate you. :)